Saturday, March 8, 2014


Creative Director Message

It gives me immense pleasure to write that Holy Children’s Public School has planned to Publish its school magazine.........having the details of the programmers, standards, materials, Aims and objectives. To the best of my knowledge, this school, as per its planning, has been successfully catering to the demands of the students since its set-up. It appears to me a step forward in approaching the target when a full-fledged magazine is there with each student, thereby in each family. Education is the need of the day in the fast-wheeling age of globalization and computerization, and this school, to the truest of my hearing, is reaching its target in imparting quality education to students.
I wish every success to the school and I am prepared to go pace to pace in its march
of development.
Thanks !

Piyush Vardhan Singh
Creative Director 
H.C.P.S. & H.

No comments: